For manufacturers, and in particular waste management centers and wastewater treatment plants, the issue of air quality refers above all to the control of site odors, for the well-being of employees and residents, in compliance with the regulations.
What are your main challenges?
Improving the quality of life of residents
- Better transparency towards the residents by the accessibility to real-time information
- The integration of odors in the technical management of the installation
- Better listening to employees and residents
Controlling the cost of the selected solutions
- Real anticipation by taking into account odor issues at the early stages of projects (whether in the design or renovation phase)
- Optimizing the operation of facilities in line with regulations
- Prevention of odor risks through modeling
An enhanced attractiveness of the territory
- A sustainable approach by reducing the environmental impact of installations
- Highlighting the actions implemented to manage site odors
- Communication facilitated by setting up a dialogue with stakeholders